Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spells On Becoming A Wolf

This blog has moved www.giannimarconato.it

This blog has moved
www.giannimarconato.it


A little 'I'm sorry to turn your back on Blogger who helped me back in September 2007 to move my first steps as a blogger, but sometimes a change is good.

who had signed the feed via Feedburner, Blogger will automatically re-directed to this new site. March 29, 2009

Now only publish the new platform.

thank all 23,625 visitors have passed here before in Besides e-learning and after in Learning (with and without technology)


I hope the conversation continues and evolves. For this I have a blog integrated into the new forum. Each new post automatically generate a new "topic" in the forums and using its features will be easier to talk to grips on the issues on which I write.

thank the brilliant Giovanni Polimeni ( www.giofilo.it ), deep conositore of WP, which assisted me in this effort.

arrive, and then in the new environment

0 comments:

Post a Comment