Monday, March 23, 2009

Brazilian Wax For Men Toronto

Siptech, Italian Society of Clinical Psychotechnologies and New Media



For me as a psychologist and that deals with technology (even if only in and for education), the discovery of the existence of Siptech - Italian Society of Clinical Psychotechnologies and New Media opens new horizons. Why? The perspective from which the company looks to technology is extremely important at this time of explosion of technology use, a use not always governed and aware. Approach the issue, at least by people like me who does it professionally, in a more rich and detailed, can not do good to me and to my clients. The
Siptech , coma from their website, " .... is for the purpose of promoting and encouraging the study, research, updating, training and teaching of issues and aspects of psychological, psychosocial and psychopathological linked to the spread of new information technologies and communication .
A portal full of resources: materials, bibliography, useful links, contacts ...
Siptech Facebook is also busy with his "group"

I'd like to be part of the tour, I wonder if my question is welcome ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment